BOFA Advantage 2000iQ Laser Fume Extractor
We offer several financing options including 0% financing & deferred payments. We offer financing options through Ascentium Capital, PayPal, and more.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Bulk discount
The high end laser fume extraction system for laser marking, coding and engraving industries.
The AD 2000 iQ’s technology delivers superior and measurable performance, ensuring airflow and filtration is maintained even when particulates start to build up. It’s thanks to the vacuum/pressure which is three times greater than that of its predecessor, the AD 2000. This makes it suitable for the most demanding and complex installations,
so you can rely on extended filter life, together with effective removal of fumes and particulates.
It’s user friendly too, with a design that makes easy work of filter changes. And the easy to read and access controls display panel is conveniently located on top of the unit. The iQ Operating System is Patent-protected and has received global acclaim for its ability to maximize manufacturing performance and continuity of production.
The AD 2000 iQ’s design also permits greater flexibility of different exhaust installations. Different exhaust configurations allow recirculation via the rear panel or externally vented hose connection systems.
- High airflow and pressure rates.
- Reverse flow filter technology.
- 2 x Deap Pleat DUO pre filters.
- Combined HEPA/Gas filter incorporating ACF technology.
- Blowers with high airflow and vacuum levels.
- Automatic flow control system.
- Long life filters with low replacement costs.
- Real time airflow reading.
- High contrast display.
- Remote diagnostics via USB.
- ‘Run safe’ operation (filters must be installed correctly for the unit to operate)
- Smart Filter technology
- Optional VOC gas sensors
- Remote stop / start interface
- Filter change / System fail signal
- Interfacing with host laser
* Pricing includes FREE hose kit. Please specify required hose diameter on check out.
|Dimensions||1277 x 1318 x 1013mm (50.3 x 51.9 x 39.9”)|
|Airflow/Pressure||2200m³/hr / 96mBar (1295cfm / 96mBar)|
|Noise Level||< 61dBA*|
|Download||View Data Sheet BOFA AD 2000 iQ.pdf|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.