PU+Kevlar® High Performance Laser Engraver Belt 9mm
9mm High strength Kevlar®-reinforced polyurethane laser Engraver belt. Low elasticity and long-lasting durability for larger and/or high-speed machines. Sold by the meter in one (1) continuous length.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Bulk discount
PU+Kevlar® High Performance Laser Engraver Belt
High strength Kevlar®-reinforced polyurethane (PU) laser Engraver belt. Low elasticity and long-lasting durability for larger and/or high-speed machines.
Take your laser engraver to the next level with Engraving101’s Kevlar®-reinforced belts. The polyurethane body is abrasive resistant under high loads while still allowing excellent flexibility and tooth meshing. The internal Kevlar reinforcement has high tensile strength and low strain.
This belt is for Laser/CNC & printers and is sold by the meter.
High Quality & Performance Belt feature;
- Kevlar® tensile cord provides high strength, excellent flex life, and high resistance to elongation.
- Polyurethane body provides protection against grime, grease, oil, and moisture.
- Hard Wearing polyurethane tooth rigidity & strength against belt slip an breakage.
- High stability and low extensibility reduce vibration and noise.
- Long-lasting durability for larger and/or high-speed machines.
- Wear resistance Ten times higher than rubber belts.
- Acid and alkali resistance Conditionally resistant to acid and alkali.
- High tensile strength and low strain.
- Fully operational in temperature extremes of -35°F to +180°F (-34°C to +82°C).
- 30 day warranty against defects.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.