- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Bulk discount
Precision engineered , High performance, Automatic electronic flow control with Adjustable air flow & Heavy Duty Epoxy Coating
A dedicated control, monitoring and display system unique to PUREX fume extractors. All functions are fully automatic, all the user has to do is set the appropriate airflow on installation. The features of this system are designed to: Lower energy consumption by using variable speed motors and automatic flow control, Increase filter life by using the optimal extraction rate, further protect people by constantly monitoring exhaust emissions, interface with other equipment e.g. a laser and maintain a constant extraction rate to prevent fume escape or
damage to equipment.
The PUREX 800i PVC is the ideal choice for medium to large size engraving beds of approx 24″ x 12″ for large dust & acrylic applications.
- Automatic electronic flow control – maintains a constant extraction rate even as the filter blocks.
- 3 Tier with Adjustable airflow. (Great for Acrylic & PVC use)
- Clear and informative graphic display.
- Gas and Particle Sensors on the exhaust. (Standard on all Digital Units)
- Low capital and running costs.
- Quick change patented Labyrinth pre-filters deliver longer filter life.
- Submicronic (HEPA) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns.
- High chemical resistance epoxy coating on all inner surfaces.
- Activated carbon filtration removes harmful gas.
- Remote interface capability.
- Simple to install and quiet in operation.
* Pricing includes FREE connection & hose kit. Please specify required hose diameter on check out.
|Dimensions||1143 x 670 x 571 mm (45 x 26.3 x 22.4”)|
|Airflow/Pressure||470cfm / 800m3/h|
|Noise Level||< 60dBA*|
|Download||View Data Sheet PUREX 800i PVC.pdf|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.